The New YourHealthFile® Patient Portal is Here!
We’re excited to announce that we are now offing the YourHealthFile® Patient Portal to our patients! For those of you who were using our previous patient portal, you’ll find that YourHealthFile® is a major upgrade in features and convenience. YourHealthFile® works on any computer: desktop, laptop, or mobile device. There is no additional app to install! Just log in, and enjoy!
With YourHealthFile® you’ll be able to manage your health information in one convenient, secure place and:
- Request and schedule Virtual Visits (Telehealth) with your provider right from the Patient Portal!
- Check into Virtual Visits online!
- Send and receive secure messages with your providers
- Upload files and medical records to your Chart
- Request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- See lab and radiology results, Prescriptions, health history, allergies, vaccine records, and visit summaries
- Manage health information for family members/dependents (with Proxy access)
- Pay your medical bills
In order to get set up for virtual visits with your doctor, you’ll first need to register with our NEW PATIENT PORTAL.
If you are not already registered, simply fill out and submit our Patient Portal Access Request Form. When we receive your request, we’ll create your account and send you an email with your registration information and link to sign in! See the short videos below for important ‘How To’ information.
What you need to do to prepare for a telehealth visit with your provider:
To request a Virtual Visit appointment (i.e., Telehealth), call our office: 413-562-5173 and request an appointment. Once you have registered with and have access to the new Patient Portal, you will then be able to request any type of appointment from the patient portal!
How to Register with YourHealthFile®
How to Request an Appointment
How It Works: Checking in as a patient
How to View and Update your Medical Record
How to Request a Medication Refill
How to Message your Doctor
How to Make a Payment